The annual LACA Awards for Excellence take place on the evening of 13th October during the Main Event, acknowledging and celebrating the individuals and teams of people who continue to make a real difference in education catering. Good management, strong performances and high achievements deserve to be recognised at any time.
There are 11 award categories:
- LACA Apprentice/Trainee Award
- LACA Catering Business of the Year Award - UPDATED FOR 2022
- LACA Primary School Catering Team of the Year Award
- LACA Secondary School Catering Team of the Year Award
- LACA 'Green' Menu and Marketing Award
- Arnold's Award
- The Nan Berger Memorial Award
- The Roger Davis Outstanding Achievement Award
- LACA Unsung Hero Award
- LACA Region of the Year Award
- LACA Outstanding Supplier of the Year Award
Entries are now closed.
To find out more about the LACA Awards for Excellence click here.